Thursday, February 5, 2009

!!!UPDATE!!!!





BYU bowl game

the temple at christmas time
thanksgiving

halloween

Sorry I am really good at keeping up on this. Life has been life...crazy. Alot has happened but We are starting to get back to normal. We were in Utah for 3 months with the plans to stay until TJ got back from being deployed. Well that plan changed and we are all in Alaska now!!! After being away from Daddy for three months we are glad to be back together until next month when he leaves. I don't think we are ready for this but who ever is. I will try to update on the kids hope i can remember everything.
Takoa is big as ever and just a smart little guy. A very big helper but only when he wants to be!! He loves to sing his ABC's not always in the right order but he gets them all. He loves to play with his sissy girl (Kiele). He is really good with her! He is getting use to the cold weather here in Alaska. Koa loves every sport and wants to play them all. Takoa loves Batman!!!
Kiele isn't a little baby anymore. They grow way to fast. She loves her big brother!!! she just giggles at him as soon as she sees him! she rolled over on new years day, she is sitting up and her new thing is getting up on her knees and rockin mostly when she gets mad. she moves around the room on her tummy and on her back. Its so funny!!! She has discovered her voice the two weeks and never stops she gets that from me!! She even says DADA. She loves her daddy She has a ear to ear grin when she sees him.
Life is going great just spending lots of time together before TJ will be gone we don't look forward to that but know he will be safe.

6 comments:

Me said...

Crazy is an understatement sometimes!! I can not believe she is grown so big! SO cute though! Love the pics!! Takoa is growing like a weed too! How are you guys??! How is Alaska? Freezing yet?!

I am so glad that you left a comment on my site because I have not been able to get to yours for whatever reason. You might try to copy & paste your blog site on your myspace site again b/c I can't get to it from that addy. I know, it is right but it doesn't let me get to your blog page.

Amy Jo said...

Crazy sounds like the story of your life! =) Tell me about Alaska! I haven't known anyone who has lived there before (at least I can't think of them if I did) What is it like?

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Gary's going to be jealous when I tell him you're in Alaska. Loved seeing all the pictures...everyone is getting so big!

Heather said...

i miss you

Candy said...

PAVER!!!

Is that you?! Holy cow! How are you!!!!! I miss you, hope things are well. -Candy

The Harper Family said...

I can't believe you are in Alaska!! BRR!!

Your kidlets are getting so big, I can't believe it. And so cute.

Love your bangs!!