Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Takoa




Takoa is such a funny little guy and so smart!! some of the funny things he says


  • In the car driving he says he wants mommy to get a hockey stick so we can play together. he tells me ...mom you have to be good so I can buy it for you...tj asked him if he has money he tells tj..I will just use your wallet!


  • He loves to play hockey with his new stuff daddy bought for him! We are in a apt right now so there isn't much room to play but he finds it. Takoa is running all over then I see him stop and start singing I was listening try not to laugh. First was the Canada anthem? then he put his had over his heart to sing our National Anthem. It was so funny he got some of the word right...plus his own..."I am going to play hockey I love hockey." to the tune


  • Takoa wants to got to school so bad we going to start him in pre-school next month but here is what he tells us. "my teacher is going to be mad if I don't do my homework."... " I have to go get on that school bus" "mom help me with my homework" " I will do my homework first then I can play"


  • Getting ready to go anywhere he tells me while I'm doing my makeup...mom we are leaving in 5 mins you have to hurry we are going to be late..I think he has heard his dad one to many times


  • he will get the stuffed animals we have here his "friends" and play with them with and sissy. She loves it they all lay on the floor for "nap time" says takoa


  • tells me mom we can't cry when daddy leaves it will be ok...he is going to keep having to tell me that


  • driving in the car he said daddy we need to go to the airport. we asked him why he said I'm going to see Grandma, Papa, Trent and Donny all by myself!!

  • tells me daddy is going to have a sword like Jack Sparrow when he helps at the war


  • going to ihop he knows what daddy is going to get and is telling us on the way what everyone is getting he tells daddy you like the butterhopscotch pancakes=butterscotch rocks pancakes!!


  • tells kiele "I love you sissy don't cry" he is such a big helper
I'm sure there are many more I have forgot and many more to come. We love our kids and the joy they bring to our life!!!

3 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Love it...don't you cherish getting glimpses into their minds and hearts.

breyn said...

Britney,
Takoa and Kiele are sooooooo stinkin' cute!!!! I love all the little things Takoa says. Kids say the sweetest things! Wow, Alaska!!! I bet it is cold but also so beautiful!!! Are you adjusting well? I love your blog and being able to keep up on you! I miss you tons and love ya lots!
Breyn

Me said...

Brit, he is such a cutie!! I love these! What a sweet little man you have!! He looks so much bigger already, especially with that back pack on!