Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY V-DAY

We started the day going to the Alaska Zoo. It was lot of fun we weren't there long but we able to see lot of different animals. It was very cold... We went and ate at IHOP!!! TJ surprised us with tickets to the hockey game!! It was tons of fun they won!!! some of pics from the day. my love!!


takoa loves to play hockey...in the house!! We took him ice skating last week for the first time he did really good once he got the hang of it.
TJ was wanting to leave to the game you know we have to be there on time!!


I was trying to act mad like was in the other pic!! Don't think it really worked




takoa and boomer


6 months old

mommy and kiele oh and a new hair cut!!!

the boys at the game!

the family kiele all bundled up tj never wears a coat he is crazy. He did have the blanket around him







4 comments:

The Harper Family said...

LOVE your new haircut!!!

Romney Family said...

I am so happy to see you guys doing well! I hope all goes well with TJ leaving! It is fun to see pictures of your family since I don't get to see you much. Let me know if you ever need anything....you can call me anytime. Love you guys!

Andy and Kimi said...

So glad you updated- I'm glad things are going well and that you get to be together for at least a little while. What cute kids you have- I can't believe how big Kiele is... you're right, they grow way too fast!

Me said...

I too love your hair do and think it looks very sexy on you. Takoa looks so happy to have that hockey gear. I think he found his calling in life. I love watching them get all excited & into things at a young age.