Friday, July 25, 2008

More of our trip home

We had a lot of fun back home even though we were there for a month it still went by really fast. it was great to see our family and friends again. We are sorry if we didn't get to see you but we are planning a trip back home in november so plan then. I think we will get the baby blessed when we are home we will let everyone know. one family pic my mom has the other I still have to get. Jaquel is missing from this side of the family
surprise!!!! TJ came out to visit for 5 days we didn't tell anyone. I dont have all the pics yet but it was a very good surprise

Erin and I at the surprise party
tj and his nephew
Tj and riley
the kids all together

uncle jaquel
My great grandma sadie she is 97
great great grandma with the kids they all love her
papa and koa at trents baseball game
trent is the catcher!!


1 comment:

Me said...

Family vacation is the best! Memories to be shared for sure! Nothing like Grandparents and Great-G's!