Saturday, September 5, 2009

YES...we are still alive!

Well I haven't had a computer since march and have just been using whatever one i can so I finally went and bought one!! Here is some of what has been going on...
SPORTS CRAZY!! Takoa takes after his dad in wanting to play every sport out there... he loves them all and is very good at all! He is getting so BIG! he will turn 4 soon! he makes the funniest faces is a great helper and will start preschool next week!! He can't wait. Koa loves to play at the park! There is a park about a mile from our house we walk there about 3 times a week at least. Takoa loves it






KIELE'S B-DAY!! Our baby is 1!!!
Kiele is getting so big!? well maybe not big considering she only is 17 lbs in the less than 3%. Her and takoa are opposite on that he was a HUGE baby! She is a fun little girl she started walking at 10 months she loves to play with her bother and talk to daddy on the phone ...she carries it with her all day! Sweet girl with an attitude!

kisses for her baby

she loves ice cream I did put it in a cone I just thought this was cute



R&R TJ was home for about 2 weeks in august!!! It was SO nice to have him home!! We had a blast with him kept busy and just relaxed too!







We have many more...My family came out this summer that was great! It has been so much fun to get to explore Alaska! It is so beautiful here!! I will post more pics soon!!

7 comments:

Mertz family said...

I love that picture of your family on the boat. So darling. Where are you living now? how are things? I miss you...

breyn said...

Yeah!!!! You are alive. Your kids are so big and so gosh darn cute!!!! You are an amazing woman being an only parent most of the time. I am glad that T.J. got to come home in August. How fun for your sweet family. You guys must miss him like crazy all the time. You look great and very happy which makes me so happy. Miss you tons!
Love, Breyn

Romney Family said...

So good to hear from you. I have been wondering how you guys have been! I am happy to see you guys are doing so well!I bet that was so nice for you and your kids to see their daddy!

Esther said...

Such cute kids! I can't believe Kiele is already 1!

The Starbuck Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

There you are! I'm so glad you updated. Thanks! Your darling little family is growing so fast. I haven't even met Kiele yet. I live in SW Vegas. Were you in the north? Love ya Brit!

Me said...

Wonderful pictures! glad to see how big the kiddos are getting!