Thursday, September 11, 2008

our beautiful kids





WOW how time flies...takoa is going to be three in about a week my little guy isn't so little. We didn't get kiele pictures taken at the hospital because they never came to do it. We were planing on getting the kids pictures taken anyways so 3 days old this is what we did!! something that should have taken an hour maybe two took almost all day. TJ and him being so into fashion the kids not only had to match but also had to have new outfits. I just wanted them to match most of kiele stuff is new...but i was so tired and in pain I didn't care. We found the dress for her and then found takoas shirts!!! It worked out perfect. I'm glad my husband has fashion sense...

I think these turned out a lot better than hospital pictures!!! They are cute kids if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

I'm so glad you commented on our blog. I'm glad your safe...fall in Utah...ahhhh!!!! I love the pictures. Knowing all you went through makes them even better. The headband looks perfect :D Please keep in touch.